Imagine a place for homeschooling families that is different.
At Kepler Preparatory Academy, we celebrate the freedom of inclusive schooling, independent thinking, and multiple cultures. And in doing so, we are the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex’s only site for inclusive hands-on science, engineering, math, and liberal arts exploration by homeschooled middle-school and high-school students.
Kepler Preparatory Academy is continuing the legacy of Gray Matter and its predecessor The Prometheus Academy which began in July of 2009. Please bear with us as our site undergoes rebranding to the Kepler Preparatory Name. The transition is expected to be completed by the end of August.
With over a decade of successful academic experience, we plan to continue to expand class space, and offer diverse, engaging courses to DFW homeschooling families.
Our motivation is helping your student exceed their next learning goal.
Our teachers prepare students for Dual Credit classes and college.
Our continuing goal is to create an environment where students enjoy taking classes as much as we enjoy teaching them!
Middle and High School Homeschooling Parents—Are you looking for new education and learning options?
- Are you ready to try something new?
- Are the demands of Middle School and High School courses expensive or time-consuming?
- Looking for an opportunity for your student to learn and have a social community?
- Want to continue your homeschooling curriculum with the support of additional courses?
- Are you thinking about homeschooling and don’t know where to begin?
- Looking for bridge between homeschooling and the university?
Kepler Preparatory offers classes for homeschooled, middle and high school students. Students are placed into classes based on ability, not age, so your student can achieve as much as they want.
Classes generally meet twice a week. You can take one or as many courses necessary to meet your student’s needs. Customize your education!
Kepler Preparatory’s dual credit registration is now open for 2020-2021 school year. Class offerings are being adjusted. They will be updated soon.